Friday 9 November 2012

Taste of Digbeth


This image was taken in the Custard factory in Digbeth  I used a Nikon COOLPIX P100. Bit depth is 24 and the width of this image is 1600 pixels. Focal length 5mm and the F number I used is F/5. The exposure time is 1/60seconds. I like this image because of the angle it is taken from and the bubble effects that was taken. This was one of my first pictures I took when I started the course and I enjoyed this experience. I quite like the water effect, when i asked people about the image they really liked it and though the same as me. Many people liked the water effect and the bubbles. I thought I would do a water theme to see how it would turn out. If I was to edited this image in Photoshop I would brighten the image and make it stand out a bit more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment