Friday 2 November 2012

Taste of Digbeth



This image was taken in the Custard Factory next to my college.  The exposure time 1/60sec, and the F number I used was F/5. I like this picture because the lighting is good and the surroundings, what I also like about it is how the circle window at the top is made, and how the plant is underneath. The camera I used was a Nikon COOLPIX P100. Focal length used is 5mm and the bit depth is 24. I like how it is in focus and the angle it is taken from. When I asked others they said it was a lovely picture and they like how the lighting from the top comes in and how the plant is in the middle. If I was to edit it I would add a bit of contrast and a bit more brightness to it. It is a nice location and many offices are inside this building. 

No comments:

Post a Comment