Friday 2 November 2012

Taste of Digbeth



This image is of my college which I took for inspiration, I chose this image because it’s the place I learn in and hopefully achieve something after this year. The bit depth is used is 24 with a Canon E0S 500D camera. The shutter speed I used was 1/256sec and the lens aperture is F/9.1. I don’t think this image was in focus much so it looks quite blurry. The focal length is 49mm and the F number I used is F/9. What I like about this image is the tree on the side and how I captured it. When I asked others they said they liked the tree and what angle the image was taken from. The exposure time was 1/250sec. If I decide to edit this image I would bring the colours out and brighten it up to make it look more attractive.   The other thing I would do is make it stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment