Friday 9 November 2012

Taste of digbeth



This image was taken in the Custard factory in Digbeth  I used a Nikon COOLPIX P100. Bit depth is 24 and the width of this image is 1600 pixels. Focal length 5mm and the F number I used is F/5. The exposure time is 1/60seconds. I like the reflection of the building and the waves in the image. The angle it is taken from is a good angle and the zoom. When I asked people they said they like how the buildings are reflected in the water and the angle it is taken from. I probably would edit this image because it will lose the effect of the image for example the reflection of the building. On the other hand if I was too I would brighten it up because it looks a little dull and I would bring the image out to stand out more. I learnt that you could do a lot if you used a water theme because of the effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment