Friday 2 November 2012

Taste of Digbeth





For this image I used a Canon E0S 500D camera. This image is of the Bullring centre in Digbeth. The shutter speed setting for this image is 1/32sec and the Lens aperture is F/36.4. This image is very dull and grey and doesn't stand out much. Bit depth is 24 and for the F number I used F/36. Focal length is 55mm  The Bullring centre is a shopping centre where many people shop, by looking at this image it doesn't really look like it’s very popular. I took this image because many tourists come to Birmingham and visit the Bullring shopping centre. I didn't use flash when I captured this image. When I showed this image to others they liked it and said it was a nice view of this Bullring centre. I'm hoping to edit this image to bring it out and brighten it up a bit more to make it look attractive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment